Terms and Conditions
By placing an order, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Abbie Jade will not accept Customer’s purchase orders unless and until client consents to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions also apply to all future transactions unless modified in writing and signed by client.
By accessing abbie-jade.co.uk or using service provided by abbie-jade.co.uk, you acknowledge terms and conditions and you agree that you will be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. In addition, this Agreement may be updated from time to time without notice to you. If you neglect to adhere to the changes, you must abandon using the service. Your continuous use of the service will signify your acceptance of the changed terms. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new function that augments or enhances our service shall be subject to this Agreement.
Abbie Jade website is provided to individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, please do not use the service. Abbie-jade.co.uk is obligated to advise you that any user, during accessing abbie-jade.co.uk, must behave in accordance with applicable laws. Abbie Jade is not responsible for the possible consequence caused by your behaviour during use of the website. Abbie-jade.co.uk may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time. The service is not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members of the website.
If you register as a stockist, you agree to: (a) Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in the “REGISTER NOW” application form (such information being the “Registration Content”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Content to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Abbie Jade has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Abbie Jade reserves the right to suspend or terminate your member service.
- Payment will be taken using our online checkout system.
- Full payment will be required to place the order.
- Placement of an initial order confirms agreement and compliance with Abbie Jade terms and conditions.
- Stock order is required to be an authorised stockist.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order.
- We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email.
- We may refuse to accept an order:
- Where goods are not available;
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;If there has been a pricing or product description error;
- or If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- Our minimum order price is of the value of £460.
- Our prices are reviewed periodically.
- The customer is responsible for inspecting the merchandise upon receipt- should any garments require repairs or returns, you must notify in writing (email) to Abbie Jade within 48 hours of receiving the stock. Abbie Jade will not be able to process your request after this timeframe. You will be instructed by email from Abbie Jade what action to take. Under no circumstances are you to send stock back without written consent from Abbie Jade. Returns are strictly for quality control issues and faulty garments. Store wear and tear is the responsibility of the client. All queries are to be emailed to email@example.com and will be responded to within 48 hours.
- Please note that Abbie Jade does not hold stock of fabric and samples should be used as a guidance as opposed to an exact match.
- Abbie Jade holds a strict tolerance of shade difference. Fabric is dyed in large quantities to enable the same colour, however when cutting from roles it is inevitable that there will be slight colour shade differences amongst the dresses. We perform strict grey scale testing to make sure the shading does not falter. Abbie Jade can not be held liable if the colour shading is within our tolerance of shade difference policy.
- Orders cannot be amended once the order has been placed, please check the details at checkout before payment.
- Shipping costs will be added to the total price at checkout.
- Our shipping price will be reviewed periodically.
- You will have access to all of our images and videos after your order is confirmed and all images must tag @abbiejade_bridesmaids (Instagram) or @abbiejadebridesmaids (facebook), please do not use any of our images until we have confirmed and approved you as a stockist.
- Pre order and out of stock items have a 8-16 week lead time for delivery.
- In stock items have a 2- 4 week delivery time.