It’s what everyone is talking about – Data Protection.
Don’t worry we have it covered & we only do what is right for you.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interest
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• We also use the above data to give you what you want, let you see our fab new products and if there are any exclusive promotions on at the moment. We only want to provide the best user experience for our customers.
• We may occasionally send out emails concerning new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the on “unsubscribe me” link at the bottom of our emails. Or email our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access To Our Site
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• Orders placed by you on the website www.abbie-jade.co.uk (the “Website”) for the products offered by us through the website are only an offer to conclude a sales contract.
• You are the individual or individuals placing the order (‘you’, ‘your’). You must be 18 years or over to enter into a contract with us by placing an order with us, you confirm that you are 18 years or over.
• If you are not yet 18, you agree that you have obtained the bill payer’s permission to enter in to a contract with us.
• This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither party will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
• Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please carefully check your order at each page of the order process.
• After you have placed an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
• If we are unable to verify the delivery or payment information you have supplied we may restrict delivery to the address to which your credit or debit card is registered.
Links To Other Websites
You may link to our home page if needed, providing you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
If it is seen that you are using our website link in a way to damage, Slander or take Advantage of our reputation you will then be reported removed and no longer able to use our website again. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
Offences, Hacking and Viruses
We have the right to remove any material or posts you make on our site. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. By breaching this provision; you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.