ORDER – DELIVERY REFUND POLICY
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order.
We will not process your order until payment has been received in full.
Abbie Jade aims to always provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged.
We make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you safely and quickly.
We will try to get your order to you as soon as possible however, there may be unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather that may hold up delivery.
All packages will require a signature on receipt of delivery. It is compulsory for the dispatch companies we use to leave a notification card with their contact information if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, however this may not always be the case. Abbie Jade cannot take responsibility if a notification card is not left in any instance.
Standard delivery does not cover bank holidays/weekends.
Abbie Jade only delivers to customers addresses in Mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses.
Dresses turnaround times is dependent on stock levels. Your order will be estimated within 2-12 weeks. All timescales are subject to stockists availability.
UK Shipping Costs:
• To return your product, please contact email@example.com and we will provide you with information on how to return your item.
• Our returns policy lasts 14 days from you receiving your item. If 14 days have elapsed by since your purchase and you have not informed us, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with all tags attached. Please return your invoice with your order.
• We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 14 days for your return to be processed and up to 7 days for the funds to be in your bank. If you have not been refunded after 14 days of returning the item, please contact us with the proof of postage information from your return carrier receipt.
• Orders that have been personalised, made to measure or are perishable such as food items will not be refunded unless they are faulty, incorrect or damaged upon delivery.
If you require an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your exchange request.
Our exchange policy lasts 14 days from receiving your item.
• Exchanges are made subject to stock availability.
• We will be happy to make an exchange for another style of the same value providing that they are unused, with garment tags still attached and that they are packaged securely.
• Exchanges will be sent free of charge for faulty/damaged items only.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.